Flexible and efficient filling of hard capsules is one of Harro Höfliger‘s core competencies. In our capsule filling machinery, we use dosing systems that are ideally matched to the requirements of your pharmaceutical products. We are specialists for powder dosing in micro- and macro-quantities, tablets, micro-tablets, pellets, capsules, liquids or combinations of various fill media. Highly precise weighing modules, sensors and control systems guarantee highest quality products. The experts in our Pharma Services support you during process development. Manual devices for lab tests and special applications augment our portfolio.
- An extensive range of dosing and micro-dosing system for a variety of fill media
- Competent support during process development from the Pharma Services experts
- Scalable, reliable processes from the lab to high-speed production
- Complete turn-key solutions possible up to final packaging
- Integrated and stand-alone machines for process and quality monitoring
- A variety of barrier concepts for product and user protection
- Support provided by our services such as Pharma Services, Engineering and Innovation Services (EIS), Device Services and Validation Services
Mini tablet dosing
The mini tablet station allows non-destructive and precise filling of mini tablets into hard capsules. For each capsule, dosing is possible for up to four different tablets in freely adjustable quantities. And this is done almost format-free, gentle on the product and in highest quality.
Drum with AMV
A sensor is used to achieve highly-precise filling of minimum powder quantities combined with a 100% complete inspection. The capacitive measurement using the AMV-Sensor (Advanced Mass Verification) allows an accurate in-process inspection, even at maximum machine speeds.
Modular dosing trolley system
Dosing trolleys allow a fast and easy change of the dosing systems. Whether powder, liquid or solid fill media: The matching trolley is easily integrated into the basic machine. This reduces set-up and cleaning times to a minimum and makes capsule filling even more flexible.
With the Accordion Pill®, Intec Pharma has developed an innovative capsule platform that provides continuous drug release. The manufacturing technology for the product was supplied by Harro Höfliger.