Cartoning machines and packaging machinery are the roots that Harro Höfliger is built on. Over 40 years of experience has gone into our high-performance, modularly structured solutions for packing in bags, folding boxes, top-loader boxes and shipping boxes. We complement our well-engineered, proven standard platforms with individual modules. This allows us to provide you with customized and safe solutions for your product - also for packagings with unusually styled forms or large formats.
- Extensive platform and technology options
- A wide range of feeding technologies and handling systems
- Large repertoire of closure types such as plug, glue and tape seals
- High quality with visual and sensor-type inspections
- Stand-alone machines and turn-key packaging lines
- Tailor-made solutions for small scale manufacturing (from batch size 1)
- Fully integrated or stand-alone equipment for serialization, UDI and tamper-evident requirements
Tailor made solutions
Our packaging solutions are as individual as your requirements. For highly complex processes or limited space requirements, we offer tried and tested standard machinery combined with special machines. Tailored specifically to your requirements and the processes of your product.
Turn-key line competence
By linking different machines, you receive complete production and packaging lines. Perfectly synchronized modules for sealing, labeling, printing and inspection guarantee efficient and economic processes.
Consulting services for materials
We provide the support you need with competent consulting services on decisions relating to adjusting and optimizing packaging materials for your product. This allows you to find custom fit, cost effective solutions for complex packaging materials, unusual formats, special safety requirements and high machinability.
Klocke Pharma-Service and Harro Höfliger have been cooperating for close to a quarter of a century. Just a few months ago, both companies implemented the third system for packaging double bags.
Harro Höfliger produced a labeling and packaging line for Pharma Stulln – a GMP-compliant production line – within a very tight deadline. The limited space available required special line planning.